Relic-MC Forum

Hello Old Friends

Hello Old Friends
« on: February 11, 2019, 07:52:51 PM »
You probably dont know me, i used to be what my username is, now i am FlamingEnderman2 (after i lost the password for my old account) i used to play on here, i was banned by stickerglue after some contradictions in the rules to what i was told, now obviously i am back, idk if anyone plays on here or anything anymore, but i just wanted to reach out to anyone who did to see if i could reconnect with this server after so many years.

Re: Hello Old Friends
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 01:25:38 PM »
Hey there, I see it has been quite a few years since you have been banned. To get unbanned though I suggest submitting an appeal here https://relic-mc.com/forum/index.php/page,banappeal.html and we will get back to you. :D

BrunoJonesky

• For whom does the bell toll?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 04:05:50 PM »
Please appeal, we are still here chugging along!
It tolls for thee.

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 07:03:39 AM »
Well considering my new account is still unbanned and my appeal is gone I'd say I'm officially "unbanned." I've never seen anyone on, around what time is the server active?

Silmaera

• I AM THE FORUM JANITOR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 09:43:58 AM »
Well considering my new account is still unbanned and my appeal is gone I'd say I'm officially "unbanned."

Hey hi, that isn't how it works. Your appeal has been sent to staff who look over it, we message you to let you know what's going on. You'll receive one shortly once I have spoken to a couple of people.

What with people from different timezones, you'll get some odd activity here and there.
Have a question? Click here   to shoot me a message!